Fan Art Competition Open 10th July, Closed 22nd July, Announce 5th August

Rules Fan Art Competition Baparekraf Game Prime 2020 Online “Gema & Prima”

 

Join Game Prime to support local game industry! Download local games listed in Game Prime website and create fan art with your own signature style!

 

Show your creativity and create submit your fan art of Game Prime mascot: Gemma and Prima , CIAYO Comics Intellectual Property: you are free to choose from both of Soul of Neko & Hati Baja comics, and your favorite character from local games listed in Game Prime website to win prizes!

 

Top 3 from each category:

 

  • 1st = Handphone Gaming
  • 2nd = Rp 3.000.000
  • 3rd = Rp 2.000.000

Entry Period Saturday July 13th 2020 – August 3rd 2020 5pm *Indonesia time

To enter, Fill form and submit your artwork on Gameprime.org

 

Qualification requirements :

This competition is open to all Indonesian citizens:

 

  • At least 17 years old and already have an Identity Card such as a valid KTP / SIM.
  • Employees of the organizer and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, agents, and jury panels and close family (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouses and their respective spouses, wherever they live) and those who live in the same household or with whom they live, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter and win.
  • Limited to only fan art works for: ” Gema & Prima ” Game Prime Mascot, CIAYO Comics Intellectual Property, Local Game Character listed in Game Prime website,
  • Applicable for both professionals and amateurs
  • No plagiarism submissions to contests
  • The Fan Art content Posting is prohibited for works with adult content
  • The Fan Art content submitted must not be derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group
  • Limit 2 (Two) Entries per person during the Contest Period.
  • The Fan Art content can be done in digital artwork and any traditional medium (paint, pencil, pastel, etc.)
  • Upload your artwork on your social media (FB/Instagram) tag Game Prime Official Account (Instagram @Gameprime) and Ciayo Comic (Instagram @Ciayocom), and Hashtag #BGP2020online #BaparekrafGamePrime2020
  • Every fanart work that has been submitted will become the property of Game Prime and CIAYO Comics. Game Prime and CIAYO Comics have the right to publish the submitted fanart works.

Additional (Every fanart work must include the CIAYO Comics logo, Game Prime 2020, Blackshark as the watermark below the picture.)

 

The judging criteria consist of 80% of the judges’ value, and the remaining 20% is the number of likes that have been accumulated.

 

The winner will be selected by jury panel from ggwp.id and ciayo comics.

 

Entry Format :

  • MDP, JPG, PNG(File size:Under 30MB)
  • No designated size, but the DPI must be at least 300

Attention! By entering in this contest, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions detailed in the Contest Rules, so please read them thoroughly before you enter.